- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) to process orders and create invoices.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Green Island Designs with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Signing up to our Newsletter
Green Island Designs may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Social networks such as Facebook and Instagram.
How will we use your data?
Green Island Designs collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Give you any information you might have requested.
- Publish any comments or reviews for our products or service in our website.
When Green Island Designs processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Green Island Designs will keep your personal data for 12 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data unless you have subscribed to our newsletters, in which case we will keep your data to be able to send you said newsletters until you specifically ask us to delete it.
Green Island Designs would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like through our Newsletter.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Green Island Designs from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here to send us an email stating this wish.
What are your data protection rights?
Green Island Designs would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Green Island Designs for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Green Island Designs correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Green Island Designs to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Green Island Designs erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Green Island Designs restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Green Island Designs’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Green Island Designs transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website (stats) so we can improve and give you a better service
- Ease future visits and give you the best personalized service in our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Green Island Designs uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website (e.g.:Facebook)
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
or use our contact form here.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Green Island Designs has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.